SIS has carefully selected and created strong alignments with globally respected classification societies, engineering firms and risk surveyors as well as many independent consultants. This network enables us to promptly deploy our specialist capabilities and resources in any country/ region. Our network of current providers includes:
SIS have long-term contracts in place with all its network providers. These agreements form the bedrock of durable insurance alliances. Our best-in-class experts have broad capabilities that can help all parties in the energy insurance industry. Highlights include:
- Our energy network partners have project managed the drilling of over 120 wells (offshore and onshore), provided engineering support to 100’s more globally and inspected 80% of the world’s offshore rigs
- Our energy network partners have tackled 100s of onshore and offshore blowouts, emergency operations and well risk assessments
- Our cyber network partners have carried out cyber systems and software risk assessments for governments, major corporations, critical national infrastructures including vessels, platforms and rigs
- Our network of cyber partners have world-leading expertise in all facets of cyber and have developed capabilities to characterise, mitigate and further prevent potentially damaging cyber attacks. These services include strategic advisory services, threat bulletins and reporting, and bespoke technical support and guidance.
- Together we have performed dozens of Asset Integrity Reports on energy assets around the world
- Together we have performed surveys and stacking verification reports on dozens of onshore and offshore rigs
- Together we are conducting regular risk and safety surveys on companies that comprise 75% of the North American fracking market
- Together we are providing cyber critical alert services across the portfolios of some of the largest cyber underwriters in the World
- Together we have delivered cutting edge cyber threat and vulnerability assessments, industry alert bulletins and risk awareness tools.
- Together we are building training, risk scoring, audit and safety capabilities that are highly aligned with insurance policies
- Together we have helped create mechanisms that have directly led to millions of dollars of insurance premium savings while improving risk awareness and helping to raise safety standards
SIS Risk Management in association with its network partners are bringing dynamic, actionable solutions to the insurance market.