SIS Risk Management provides world class engineering support and due diligence services to the energy insurance industry. With hundreds of specialists active in the field worldwide, we cover every corner of the globe. Discover more: Why Use SIS?, How to Access SIS' Services, Experience and History and Underwriter Support.
We bespoke our services according to the needs of the insured and requirements of the risk. Our suite of products include well reviews, facility analysis, cyber and security assessments through to relevant data gathering and analysis. Find out more about our services and capabilities under: For Insureds, For Underwriters and For Brokers.
We have access to hundreds of professional energy engineers and specialists throughout the world. Our network includes major global engineering companies through to highly qualified individuals that have unique knowledge and capabilities. Find out more about our network under Our Network and Clients & Projects.
SIS Risk Management Mission Statement
To be the knowledge based partner of choice for the energy insurance community by providing first class quality risk information, engineering resources and risk support. In the process, working closely with each insured, their leading underwriters and broking team, we will elevate the professional standards of the energy insurance industry.
Through our focus and drive we will improve risk analysis, facilitate risk differentiation and advance best practices in risk management. Our work and advice will help professional organizations make informed decisions, and will assist with delivering well-designed, quality insurance solutions that add significant value to all parties.
Quotes on SIS’ Products & Services
“SIS ... are part of a new breed of solution provider that our industry will benefit greatly from underwriter, broker and client alike. Their vision of an insurance industry driven by best in class practitioners, backed up by highest quality specialists and primary data, is one that we wholeheartedly endorse. We would thoroughly recommend clients, partners and competitors alike to use SIS’s services.”
“The Lloyd's Register brand has a long history of delivering methodical, results oriented training and assessment. Their involvement, coupled with SIS Risk Management’s technical assessment program provides a level of service unparalleled in this ‘first of a kind’ offering to the insurance market.”
“LR Senergy have been supporting SIS Risk Management in the evaluation of upstream oil & gas risks since 2014. Together we have developed an innovative and affordable assessment methodology which can provide underwriters with an objective and consistent rating of an asset’s risks in easily understandable language. We look forward to maintaining the relationship as a fully integrated part of Lloyds Register and supporting SIS further in the development of additional products providing value to the insurance sector.”
“Clear, concise, informative and helpful reports…”
“SIS's products and services have added significant value to our clients and have been great to work with. The whole process of obtaining Asset Integrity Reports is very user-friendly and the quality of work was superb. A win-win-win for all parties. In today’s market being able to differentiate the quality of our clients assets has been a huge benefit.”
“The reports produced by SIS are a valuable tool for underwriters to assist in risk differentiation, which is essential in the current market. Their unique pool of industry specialists and engineers give underwriters a detailed insight into their clients’ operations.”
“Great value add tools. The Rig Stacking Verification Reports were spot on and the Asset Integrity Reports add an informed, fresh approach – the SIS scoring mechanism is a game changer too.”
SIS have long-term contracts in place with all its network providers. These agreements form the bedrock of durable insurance alliances. Our best-in-class experts have broad capabilities that can help all parties in the energy insurance industry. Highlights include:
- SIS’ Energy Experts Network has managed the drilling of over 120 wells (offshore and onshore), provided engineering support to 100s more globally and inspected 80% of the world’s offshore rigs
- SIS’ Well Control Network have tackled 100s of onshore and offshore blowouts, emergency operations and well risk assessments
- SIS’ Cyber Network have carried out cyber systems and software risk assessments for governments, major corporations, critical national infrastructures including vessels, platforms and rigs
- SIS’ Cyber Intelligence Network have world-leading cyber expertise in all aspects of cyber and have developed a valuable threat intelligence platform called TSUNAMI BUOY® (TB). TB provides valuable intelligence on cyber threats (across the entire web including dark web, closed forums etc.). Services include an early alert system, full contextualisation of cyber risks, cyber threat dashboards and due diligence services for GDPR compliance
- Together we have performed dozens of Asset Integrity Reports around the world since the product launch in 2016
- Together we have performed Rig Stacking Verification Reports on dozens of onshore and offshore rigs
- Together we have built cyber threat and vulnerability assessments, dashboards and awareness services. We continue to bespoke these services specific to each industry and the needs of each client/insured.
- Together we are building training, audit and safety capabilities that are highly aligned with insurance policies
- Together we have helped create mechanisms that have directly led to millions of dollars of insurance premium savings while improving risk awareness and helping to raise safety standards
SIS Risk Management in association with its network partners are bringing dynamic, actionable solutions to the insurance market.