SIS Risk Management provides world class engineering support and due diligence services to the energy insurance industry. With hundreds of specialists active in the field worldwide, we cover every corner of the globe. Discover more: Why Use SIS?, How to Access SIS' Services, Experience and History and Underwriter Support.
We bespoke our services according to the needs of the insured and requirements of the risk. Our suite of products include well reviews, facility analysis, cyber and security assessments through to relevant data gathering and analysis. Find out more about our services and capabilities under: For Insureds, For Underwriters and For Brokers.
We have access to hundreds of professional energy engineers and specialists throughout the world. Our network includes major global engineering companies through to highly qualified individuals that have unique knowledge and capabilities. Find out more about our network under Our Network and Clients & Projects.
SIS Risk Management Mission Statement
To be the knowledge based partner of choice for the energy insurance community by providing first class quality risk information, engineering resources and risk support. In the process, working closely with each insured, their leading underwriters and broking team, we will elevate the professional standards of the energy insurance industry.
Through our focus and drive we will improve risk analysis, facilitate risk differentiation and advance best practices in risk management. Our work and advice will help professional organizations make informed decisions, and will assist with delivering well-designed, quality insurance solutions that add significant value to all parties.
SIS have long-term contracts in place with all its network providers. These agreements form the bedrock of durable insurance alliances. Our best-in-class experts have broad capabilities that can help all parties in the energy insurance industry. Highlights include:
- DNV GL has classed over 1/3rd of the Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit fleet in the world
- Lloyd’s Register has managed the drilling of over 120 wells (offshore and onshore) and provided engineering support to 100's more around the world
- Lloyd’s Register has inspected 80% of the world’s offshore rigs
- DNV GL has carried out cyber systems and software risk assessments for more than 30 ships and offshore units worldwide
- SIS’ Cyber Network have world-leading cyber expertise in all aspects of cyber and have developed a valuable threat intelligence platform called TSUNAMI BUOY®. This provides intelligence on cyber threats, full contextualisation and an early alert system
- Together we have performed over 30 Asset Integrity Reports around the world since the product development in 2016
- Together we have performed Rig Stacking Verification Reports for insurers on dozens of rigs in North America
- Together we have built cyber threat and vulnerability assessments, dashboards and awareness services. We continue to bespoke these services specific for the industry and client needs
- Together we are building training, audit and safety capabilities that are highly aligned with insurance policies
- Together we have helped create mechanisms that have directly led to millions of dollars of insurance premium savings while improving risk awareness and raising standards
SIS Risk Management in association with its network partners are bringing dynamic, actionable solutions to the insurance market.